Articles on this Page
- 01/07/13--17:01: _Looking into the EU...
- 01/17/13--17:01: _EU’s strategy for c...
- 01/23/13--17:00: _EESC – European Clo...
- 09/25/12--18:01: _EU to Seek Wider Us...
- 09/26/12--18:03: _EU to Urge Cloud Co...
- 09/28/12--18:04: _Europe’s New Cloud ...
- 01/07/13--17:01: Looking into the EU Cloud Computing initiative – CloudTech (blog)
- 01/17/13--17:01: EU’s strategy for cloud computing needs to expand – New Europe
- 09/25/12--18:01: EU to Seek Wider Use of Cloud Computing – Wall Street Journal
- 09/26/12--18:03: EU to Urge Cloud Computing for Government Agencies – Businessweek
- 09/28/12--18:04: Europe’s New Cloud Computing Strategy – Huffington Post (blog)
CloudTimes (blog) Looking into the EU Cloud Computing initiativeCloudTech (blog)The initiative would align cloud computing services with existing EU protocols regarding consumer rights such as privacy and security of data [...]
New Europe EU's strategy for cloud computing needs to expandNew EuropeOn 16 January, the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) announced that EU blueprint for cloud computing falls short. EESC [...]
CloudTimes EESC – European Cloud Computing Strategy Lacks ExecutionCloudTimeseesc logo 300×189 EESC European Cloud Computing Strategy Lacks Execution The European Union has realized that European countries are missing out on [...]
SYS-CON Media EU to Seek Wider Use of Cloud ComputingWall Street JournalThe European Commission's technology chief, Neelie Kroes, on Thursday will present a strategy for what is known as cloud computing and recommend the 27-nation bloc cut across the "jungle of standards" currently in place. In the strategy document, the …Europe's cloud computing strategy calls [...]
GigaOM EU to Urge Cloud Computing for Government AgenciesBusinessweekIn cloud computing, data and software are stored and managed remotely, rather than on local software and hardware, and are accessible from any internet-connected device such as smartphones and tablet computers. The EU also plans to help set technical …Fighting FUD: cloud players try to make sense [...]
ZDNet Europe's New Cloud Computing StrategyHuffington Post (blog)Europe's Commissioner for the Digital Agenda, Neelie Kroes, has released a long-awaited Communication entitled, "Unleashing the Potential of Cloud Computing in Europe." The paper outlines a series of actions designed to drive European businesses and …EU Underscores Potential of Cloud ComputingWall Street JournalAmerican industry groups dissect EU cloud [...]